Geary accessibility

Hello,
I have been using Thunderbird for most of my emailing needs for some 8 years now. However as recently I have noticed there are some accessibility and performance related issues with its current version on linux.
So I have took geary for a test today.
I like the fact geary is verry simple, has just the basic feature set however it also has severe accessibility related issues. The table listing all the messages can't be read with orca. Luckily enough it's navigable using keyboard. There is no way on how to enable caret browsing within the message preview nor the message window when viewing message. Email composition window is not accessible to be usefull. Fields such as to, cc, bcc and subjects are siple edit fields which are working fine however message input area can't be navigated with orca.

I am posting all this maybe someone will like the idea about having this email client accessible and perhaps we can make it work fine in order to make some users happy so we will be able to get a working graphical and accessible email client on the desktop while using linux.

Thanks

Peter