Re: Application menu at the top pannel in gnome

Hello,
Most likelly I have been able to solve my issue. I don't know what exactly fixed it though. What I did is that I was trying to left and right click blindly at various places moving mouse to the top hoping I will be able to activate some menus which appear not to be accessible via keyboard and those will allow me to bring the app menu back into the top pannel. I was unsuccessfull with this attempt. Then I have closed all the apps, expanded activities and repeated this. I was unable to see menus related to pannel customization but perhaps some of my blind mouse clicks here and there did the trick and I now have app specific menu on the top pannel again. I don't fully understand what might have happened however I have learned there are many more things in gnome which are not accessible e.g. read this article on customization....
http://www.techotopia.com/index.php/Customizing_the_Fedora_GNOME_Desktop_Panels

Greetings

Peter