Re: Issues with message list in Thunderbird after updating to gnome 3.10

Fortunately for me, but unfortunately for those trying to track down the
issue, I'm not experiencing any unusual lags here, and my GNOME 3.10
experience has been very good so far. I do have the issues with the
control arrows in Firefox and Thunderbird, but that is a separate
problem, and is unrelated to lists, tables or GNOME itself.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--
"Kyle? ... She calls her cake, Kyle?"