Fedora 19 "Live" and GNOME Shell Magnifier

Hello, everyone.

I was looking into installing Fedora 19 over my current Fedora 18 system, but I ran into a problem.

I used the GNOME Shell Magnifier to go through the installation process of Fedora 18 a number of months ago; everything went very smoothly. I went to enable the magnifier on the Fedora 19 "Live" system this morning so that I could look around, but all of a sudden the screen went black, only displaying a white mouse pointer. After trying to zoom in, GNOME Shell crashed.

My system came with an integrated nVidia GeForce 6150SE, nforce 430 card, and (to say the least) this card has been nothing but a nuisance. It, I believe, causes my Fedora 18 system to intermittently freeze, thus requiring a reboot.

Has anything changed between GNOME Shell versions 3.6 and 3.8 in the area of the magnifier which could be causing my current problem under the Fedora 19 live environment? I can manage to get the system installed without the magnifier, though ti is pretty inconvenient to do so, but I am concerned that I will encounter this same problem upon starting the magnifier from within the installed system.

Could this have to do with the nouveau driver, the video card itself, or something which has been updated in GNOME Shell 3.8? I am just trying to figure out why this is taking place on the Fedora 19 live system when it was not a problem in Fedora 18 nor in Fedora 17.

Any input concerning this situation would be greatly appreciated.

Take care, and have a great day!