Reminder: 2012/09/13 16:00 CET a11y weekly meeting

Hey all.

  * Reminder: 2012/09/13 16:00 CET a11y weekly meeting
  * Agenda-in-progress: http://live.gnome.org/Accessibility/Meetings
  * Reminder: Add your agenda items prior to the meeting
  * Subscribe-able Team Calendar: http://bit.ly/GNOME-A11y-Calendar

As stated in last week's reminder and discussed during last week's
meeting, at tomorrow's meeting we'll wrap up discussion and reach a
conclusion regarding how we think the FoG funds should be used. Having
done so, we then can make a formal proposal to the Foundation Board.

The consensus reached at last week's meeting is that there will be two
projects proposed to the Board, each of which will be put out for bid:

* The first project (to be refined) would be: GNOME Shell Magnifier
  improvements. This would include, but not necessarily be limited to,
  caret and focus tracking. (Acknowledging the fact that this tracking
  is not technically part of or limited to the magnifier.)
* The second project (to be refined) would be: Document Accessibility.
  This would include, but not necessarily be limited to: Evince
  accessibility implementation, GNOME Documents accessibility, and
  (possibly) LibreOffice Document accessibility.

All core team members -- and anyone else who has an opinion on the
matter -- is encouraged to read the meeting minutes and log from last
week and be present at tomorrow's meeting.

Take care.
--joanie