Re: Reminder: 2012/11/01 16:00 CET (11:00 ET) a11y weekly meeting

Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs igalia com> wrote:
> Early reminder due to the <strike>threat of destruction promised by the
> epicfrankenstormapocalypse</strike> time change: Europe has "fallen
> back"; North America hasn't yet. As a result, this week's meeting is at
> 16:00 CET like always, but that's an hour later for some of us.

If you want to know the current time in central Europe (CET), then type the
following at your shell prompt:
TZ=Europe/Madrid date

Note also that those States in Eastern Australia which recognize daylight
saving have moved forward an hour, e.g., UTC+1100 rather than UTC+1000. The
meeting's still in the early hours of the morning here though, when I'll be
comfortably asleep...