alt+tab in gnome-shell

Using gnome-shell 3.6 with orca, I observed the following behavior.

When I press alt+tab and the application presented has more than one window, orca announces the name of the application followed by colapsed followed by expanded. If I press tab again without release the alt key, orca announces again the current application followed by collapsed forllowed by the new application.

Trying to clarify since my english is poor.
Supposing that we have three applications, thunderbird, pidgin and gedit and that the three applications have more than one window opened.

When I press alt+tab without release the alt key, orca reads:
thunderbird collapsed, thunderbird expanded.
If I press tab again without release  the alt key, orca reads:
thunderbird collapsed, pidgin internet messnger collapsed, pidgin internet messenger expanded.

I know that there is a delay before the switch is expanded, 500 ms.

Is it possible to increase this delay?

I edited the file /usr/share/gnome-shell/js/ui/altTab.js to increase the value of variable THUMBNAIL_POPUP_TIME from 500 to 3000.

Now I have a delay between the collapsed and expanded messages and I can press tab before the switch is expanded.
Thanks.

--
{}S José Vilmar Estácio de Souza