GNOME Shell Magnifier Inverse (Negative) Feature

Hello, everyone.

I have recently begun to exclusively use Fedora on my desktop system. I am now running Fedora 16, and I was wondering if there is any way of testing the inverse feature of the GNOME Shell Magnifier (if it has yet been implemented)? I ask this because I would heavily use the Negative plugin for Compiz. I don't know why, but it is (and has always been) just so much easier for me to read when I have white text on a black background. It takes me a much longer time to read text when it is normal (black text on a white background).

I am not sure where else to look, so I figured I would post this message here. I am really enjoying my experience with GNOME Shell; it is working wonderfully for me, and I really am looking forward to using GNOME 3.4 when it arrives!

Thansk in advance for any input, and especially for taking the time to read this message.

Keep up the great work!.

Take care.