Gnome menu

Hello,
I'm a debian user since 1996, at first we ha only X window
and a lot of command line, but then  came  gnome and
linux turned so easy.
Now to the point, I had a terrible car accident at the
31. of Dec 2005 and then I spent 6 months in a coma,
that messed up my hands, so I can't  use mouse.
That's why I like gnome 2.  Everything could be done using
only keyboard.
So, I have a solution, make an option to a gconf editor
where you can choose the style of the menu, one style
is modern (current style), and the other is classic (gnome 2 menu).
Anyway, thanks for making the best desktop environment available.
-Tanel