Re: Help Regarding GNOME accessibility with our GTK based application

Dear Leena

thanks for your efforts..

the below line can be commented in the code

" strcat("FDKCheckScreenName", getValFromConfig("screennumber"))", gives following error

the expected result is that it should open a window from a thread.