GNOME Shell magnifier and Keybindings

Hello, everyone.

I was just curious as to whether or not it is possible (or would be possible) to use the scroll wheel on my mouse in combination with a key on my keyboard (e.g. the Control key) to zoom in or out on the magnifier.

I ask this because many of the key bindings which I used for Zoom in and Zoom Out are used by other programs.

Is this at all possible?

I am now using Fedora 17 and the magnifier works wonderfully. Thanks for the hard work which is being put into it. I'm really looking forward to GNOME 3.6 when the Inverse capability will hopefully be introduced.

Take care, and thanks for any input on my question.