Re: Adventures in calling Atspi from JavaScript

Ale wrote:

I need to queue the events to handle it later to don't interrupt the system. I didn't notice that with accerciser.

When the delay happens in my code, it feels like something is being processed synchronously where it shouldn't be. I think python programs (accerciser) get asynchronous calls for free, but I don't know how.

BTW Josep I'll love to cooperate with you in this. Is it the code publised somewhere? If you like I'll send you an email about how you are approaching this and try to write some code too.

Looking forward to cooperating. The code isn't published anywhere. I could simply attach the file in an email. But, it runs within GNOME Shell, so it would be better if I supplied a patch. Hmm...

--
;;;;joseph.

'A: After all, it isn't rocket science.'
'K: Right. It's merely computer science.'
             - J. D. Klaun -