Re: Gnome testing

Hi,

On 12-01-27 10:47 AM, Petra Ritter wrote:
Hello,

Is there a distribution that with Gnome 3 and Orca on it.

Fedora 16 has it.

I am wondering how works Gnome 3 with Orca

On stock Fedora 16, starting Orca crashes Gnome-shell. I don't know yet if the recent update fix it (I know buga have been fixed upstream).

I am able too use either VirtualBox or VMPlayer to install it or runing
it as a live-CD/DVD.

Fedora runs nice in VirtualBox, albeit I never successfully run it with gnome-shell and ended up on the fallback mode back then.

Cheers,

Hub