Re: Gnome 3 Accessible Distro Development

Arky <hitmanarky gmail com> wrote:
> I am helping few friends to start an accessible gnome3 distribution
> project. The new project will be very similar to Vinux.
>
>  Which version of debian/ubuntu release you suggest we use for this
> project.

Yet another distribution? Aren't there enough already? I would suggest
considering very seriously whether you could meet your needs by contributing
to an existing distribution, or at the very least, creating a live image that
consists entirely of unmodified packages from an existing distribution.