Strange Behavior on the Part of Firefox

Hey There,

Now here is a truly bizarre little phenomenon that makes
absolutely no logical sense. I am able to access my own and any
other websites that I wish with Firefox. However, I made a
webpage consisting of several URLs that I wished to briefly
access. Firefox will access the page, but there seems to be a
sort of double window that displays the URLs on the page I made,
and a Firefox page as well; the two pages or windows seem to be
haphazardly meshed together. Moreover, my links do not work.

I wrote a URL on my main website linking to the page in question,
and that link doesn't even show up. So far as Firefox is
concerned, the link isn't there; However, I can readily find it
on the page I uploaded. even the command "chmod 4444" plus the
name of the page in question doesn't bring said page into
conformity.

Might any of you good gentles have an idea as to what the problem
might be? As always, thanks so much in advance.

cheerio,
Riv

Feel free to visit my website and my blog and learn more about me
and what I stand for.
My Website @ http://riverwind.shellworld.net
My Blog http://windraven13.livejournal.com/