Re: Any documentation on AT-SPI

Hi Felipe,

Cspi has been superseded by libatspii, but those libraries are intended for ATs that want to inspect other applications over AT-SPI, and they aren't what you need if you're trying to add accessibility to widgets. If you'd prefer not to use atk, then you should expose accessibility objects over d-bus directly.

The xml directory under at-spi2-core specifies the D-Bus interfaces (http://git.gnome.org/browse/at-spi2-core/), although it doesn't document them. The libatspi documentation should also be helpful, since libatspi calls correspond to D-Bus calls (except where properties are cached):
http://developer.gnome.org/libatspi/unstable/
And looking at libatspi in general might help, although it is intended for consumers.

Sorry--it's poorly documented right now (this is a good reminder that it's something that I need to work on), and I'm sure you'll have more questions, so feel free to ask.

-Mike