Gnome 3.6

Hey there,

I’ve been using debian since 27 March of  1996, before gnome everything was quite crappy, but I started using gnome 11 June 2000, and linux turned easy. Then (2004/2005) I had a terrible car accident, I got rammed, then I szpent 6 months in coma, which messed up my hands, so I can’t use mouse, that’s why I prefer keyboard. Maake a place under gconf-editor where you can choose the style of menu, so people can use either classic or modern style.

Tanel