-----gnome-accessibility-list-bounces gnome org skrev: -----

Till: gnome-accessibility-list gnome org
Från: Piñeiro <apinheiro igalia com>
Sänt av: gnome-accessibility-list-bounces gnome org
Datum: 2011-09-07 17:40
Ärende: Re: Gnome on-Screen-Keyboard

On 09/07/2011 05:15 PM, Ali Sobhi wrote:
I'm using Fedora 14 and trying to use a virtual keyboard with InPut method active to use non-English entry method.
I'm also using CompizFusion

When I switch input method to different language and keyboard layout, I can type the characters (slowly, of course) but I can't get GOK to do anything at all.
It starts up and that's all it does. Nothing seems to work or respond to any clicks.

GOK is largely unmaintained right now.

I tried xvkbd, but the keyboard does not show the correct keyboard layout for the language selected (actually there is no keyboard selection for it in xvkbd)
so that's not helpful.

I'm just looking for a virtual keyboard, that responds to selected input method with proper layout that I can click on the keyboard button to type.
Any suggestions are appreciated.

Have you tried Caribou?

https://live.gnome.org/Caribou

BR