Mousetweaks gestures: where is the fine manual?

Hello, I am a new Mousetweaks user. I have searched for information on
the Gestures click mode, but found none in either the Mousetools
manpage nor via google. Where can I find an explanation of the various
gestures possible? The intuitive move-right for right click, move-left
for left click did not produce the effects that I expected.

Additionally, I use Mousetweaks under KDE. Currently, that means that
the Hover Click window is shown as a Task Bar item. I can close this
window to remove the Task Bar item, but then I have no way to restore
it. I suggest that in non-Gnome environments that the window be
exposed as a tray icon instead, so that the user could open and close
the Hover Click window at will. Should I file this as a feature
request?

Thanks!

--
Dotan Cohen