Re: accessibility testing distro - liblouisxml

Dear Samuel,

On Thu, 12 May 2011 23:24:44 +0200, Samuel Thibault
<samuel thibault ens-lyon org> wrote:
> Christophe Strobbe, le Thu 12 May 2011 17:06:22 +0200, a écrit :
>> On Thu, 12 May 2011 16:20:38 +0200, Samuel Thibault
>> > Actually, liblouisutdml should rather be included, as liblouisxml is
in
>> > maintenance mode only, superseded by liblouisutdml.
>>
>> I know, but odt2braille uses liblouisxml, not liblouisutdml.
>> liblouisutdml
>> is still undergoing intense development and - to my knowledge - no
>> tarball
>> has been released yet.
>
> ?! Several tarballs have been released, the latest is 1.9.0.

Not at the Google Code project; this
<http://code.google.com/p/liblouisutdml/downloads/list> is an empty list.
There is no link from <http://code.google.com/p/liblouisutdml/> to a
download page for tarballs.
Oh, I now remember that downloads are hidden at
<http://www.abilitiessoft.com/downloads.html>.

As neither liblouisxml nor liblouisutdml are dependencies of Orca or other
parts of Gnome, we should take this discussion elsewhere (if we want to
continue it at all).

Christophe

--
Christophe Strobbe