Re: My timeline for GNOME Women

Hi Aline,

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 4:15 AM, Aline Bessa <alibezz gmail com> wrote:
Hi everybody!

This is the timeline I intend to follow during my internship:

http://live.gnome.org/AlineBessa

Suggestions are very welcome!

Best,

I primarily focused on the docs-related parts, but this looks really good to me. As you get started with writing the docs, you may want to review this helpful wiki page that Augustina Blair put together for a session on writing documentation: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AugustinaBlair/HowToWritingProcess

I refer back to it regularly.

Best of luck as you get started!

Jim