Re: Trying to build orca & caribou

Hi.  Sorry for the long delay for my reply.  Things are still bad here.
I only recently got my internet and phone service back.  T-mobile didn't survive the storms very well.
It looks like your distro didn't rename there at-spi libs.
There was a post to gnome-accessibility-devel about the renaming of at-spi libs so at-spi 2 libs could be parallel
installed.
Once again, this is just a guess from a user.

          Kenny