Announcing Orca v2.91.92
- From: Alejandro Leiva <aleiva emergya es>
- To: gnome-accessibility-list gnome org
- Cc: Orca screen reader developers <orca-list gnome org>
- Subject: Announcing Orca v2.91.92
- Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 02:14:48 +0100
* What is Orca?
Orca is a free, open source, flexible, and extensible screen reader
that provides access to the graphical desktop via user-customizable
combinations of speech, braille, and/or magnification.
You can read more about Orca at http://live.gnome.org/Orca.
* What's changed for Orca v2.91.92?
2.91.92 - 21-March-2011
* Provide 'text' title type in the help content so that
the logo alt text doesn't wind up being displayed where
it should not be.
* Fix for bug #Bug 645241 - Attempting to manually run
certain app-settings files results in a traceback
* Fix for bug #645256 - Unhandled LookupError when
an application is quit
* Fix for bug #643304 - Specific apps settings are applied
* Fix for bug #645278 - Orca is writing out application
prefences it should not
* Fix for bug #643969 - When switching from desktop to
laptop mode, new keybindings don't take effect
* Fix for bug #645364 - Need to check for "mapped" scripts
before object toolkit scripts when creating a new script
* Fix for bug #645362 - Orca is ignoring --disable main-window
* Fix for the problem with script loading of version 2
and 3 of Yelp.
* Fix for bug #645117 - Traceback when using Orca with
* Fix for bug #645286 - Orca should announce when WebKitGtk
content has started or finished loading
* Fix for bug #645290 - Orca does not present links in
Yelp 3 when those links are made up of multiple objects
* Fix for bug #645359 - Orca is not able to set the caret
position within a WebKitGtk list item when using
* Fix for bug #645366 - Orca needs to work around the initial
lack of caret in a newly-loaded WebKitGtk page
* Fix for bug #645465 Say All needs to be implemented for
* Fix for bug #645474 - Orca should provide the option of
performing a Say All when WebKitGtk content is loaded
* By default, any selection change on CALLY means a change
New and updated translations (THANKS EVERYONE!!!):
en_GB British English Bruce Cowan
es Spanish Jorge González
de German Mario Blättermann
it Italian Luca Ferretti
pl Polish Piotr Drąg
po Dutch Hannie Dumoleyn
ro Romanian Lucian Adrian Grijincu
ru Russian Anatol Kamynin
* Where can I get it ?
You can obtain Orca v2.91.92 in source code form at the following:
The Orca Team
] [Thread Prev