2011/03/17 14:30 UTC a11y weekly meeting

Hey all.

Tomorrow is our next a11y team meeting in #a11y-meeting. As a reminder,
meetings are at 14:30 UTC each and every week. As a reminder to at least
those of us in the States, we "sprung forward" Sunday. The meeting time
(in UTC) did not change.

You know the drill: The agenda-in-progress -- to which you are
encouraged to add items -- along with links to the minutes of previous
meetings can be found at: http://live.gnome.org/Accessibility/Meetings

Something new: I was talking with Piñeiro about this whole "Meeting's
tomorrow! And your agenda items NOW!" habit we've gotten ourselves into.
And by "ourselves," I of course mean me.

We concluded a couple of things:

1. We need to be sure everyone knows that it is NOT required to wait
   for the announcement to add agenda items. If you have a topic, add
   it.

2. It might be worth having an additional and evolving proposed-topic
   list where folks can jot down ideas which fall under the category of
   "things the team should eventually discuss." Done. Your turn. ;-)
   https://live.gnome.org/Accessibility/Meetings/FutureTopics

See y'all tomorrow!
--joanie