Bookmarking in Ice Weasel

Greetings,

Ok, I understand that using ctrl+d is supposed to let me bookmark
a site, and I understand that ctrl+shft+b allows me to manage
bookmarks. However, after driving myself nuts, I can not get the
hang of bookmarking sites in Ice Weasel. I have two primary
questions here. One, can I bookmark the site while I am visiting
it? Two, how do I revisit the site after I've bookmarked it? I
would like to establish categories of bookmarks instead of just
having a haphazard collection of markers in one location. I could
surely use and would sincerely appreciate a few pointers.

Bright Blessings,
RiverWind

Feel free to visit my website and my blog and learn more about me
and what I stand for.
My Website @ http://riverwind.shellworld.net
My Blog http://windraven13.livejournal.com/