Re: 2010/01/06 07:00 UTC a11y weekly meeting

Hi Louis.

On Thu, 2011-01-06 at 09:18 -0500, Louis Suárez-Potts wrote:

[snip]

> However, I do want to clarify who will be at fosdem and what will be
> there from those who are there, and what needs to be brought.

Sounds like a good meeting topic. :-) The next meeting is at the more
civilized hour for those on the East Coast of the US or in Western
Europe.

The agenda for the meeting is not yet written, but you could certainly
add FOSDEM [1].

Thanks and take care.
--joanie

[1] http://live.gnome.org/Accessibility/Meetings