Looking for Manuals

Hi All,

I am looking for manuals or user's guides for the applications in my "vidio and sound" menu. I am thinking of utilities such as Brazaro and other CD burners, ISO-master and other help files. I am having a bit of a problem figuring out how to creqate iso files and burn CDs just from looking at the applications themselves.

Any pointers ould be most sincerely appreciated.

Riv

Feel free to visit my website and my blog and learn more about me
and what I stand for.
My Website @ http://riverwind.shellworld.net
My Blog http://windraven13.livejournal.com/