Re: AEGIS Accessibility Personas

At 16:38 16/12/2010, Shaun McCance wrote:
Hi folks,

The AEGIS project has some personas for users off accessible
technologies. This should be very helpful for anybody working
on accessibility documentation.

http://www.aegis-project.eu/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=63&Itemid=53

If anyone is using these personas, it would be great if you told the AEGIS project (through me, Peter Korn or any other AEGIS partner you know).

Best regards,

Christophe

--
Christophe Strobbe