CSUN Exhibit

Hello folks,

This year, we will once again be at the CSUN Accessibility Technology
event in San Diego California the week of March 14, 2011.   Eitan, Peter
and I will provide talks at the conference and several of us will be
present to work the GNOME A11y booth for the week.

If any of you are in the area and would like to join us in the booth,
the more the merrier.  We could use all the help we can get answering
the tons of people that will be stopping by.   The CSUN event is one of
the largest accessibility technology events out there and emphasizing
the goodness of GNOME Accessibility at this conference is an important
event for us.

If you'd like to join in, please email me directly.

Thanks!
Bryen M Yunashko