Re: [g-a-devel] GNOME Launches Campaign for Accessibility

Bill, the money will be spend in accessibility works, so
What's the problem ? Don't you trust in the accessibility
team ?

And yes, there are lot of bugs opened. The resources
 are also limited and GTK has being involved in big changes
from version 2 to version 3 with big time constraints.
And, as Joanie mentioned, there is a core GTK developer
who really cares about a11y, and other in the GTK team
offer their help when requested.

I agree that orca team is awesome. If I had the technology,
I will clone them. All the bugs in orca can be considered
a11y bugs, it's not the case with all the GTK bugs.

And about your bugs and patches, thanks !. I dont
know the details. They can be technical but they can
be 'human' as well. But both types of problems can
be addressed in one or another way. My advice, if you
let me give you one , is you are stucked, don't stay
alone and ask to other a11y collegues how to deal with.

Merry Christmas to those who means something,