ANNOUNCE: Accerciser v3.1.90 released
- From: Javier Hernandez Antúnez <jhernandez emergya es>
- To: Gnome Accessibility List <gnome-accessibility-list gnome org>, gnome-announce-list gnome org
- Subject: ANNOUNCE: Accerciser v3.1.90 released
- Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 02:50:33 +0200
We're happy to announce Accerciser
What is Accerciser
is an interactive Python accessibility explorer for the GNOME desktop.
It uses AT-SPI2 to inspect and control widgets, allowing you to check if
an application is providing correct information to assistive
technologies and automated test frameworks. Accerciser
has a simple
plugin framework which you can use to create custom views of
You can read more about Accerciser
* Accerciser has been ported from pygtk to gtk3 using the new gobject-based introspection bindings. For a full detailed information you can check all the log history in 'pygi' branch.
* Gtk2 to Gtk3 migration
* Removed old python-gnome dependencies (gnome, rsvg)
* Accerciser is using introspection for all required and available libraries
New And Updated Translations
- Daniel Mustieles (es)
- Jorge González (es)
- Abduxukur Abdurixit (ug)
- Og B. Maciel (pt_BR)
- Alexandre Franke (fr)
- Piotr Drąg (pl)
Thanks to Aline Bessa and Joanmarie Diggs for all the help received in pygi work.
Where can I get it ?
You can obtain Accerciser
v3.1.90 in source code form at the following:
Javier Hernández Antúnez
] [Thread Prev