Final Call For Participation: FOSS Workshops|Navi Mumbai|Aug 26-27,2011

Dear Colleagues,

You are cordially invited to participate in National Workshop on FOSS Desktop Accessibility and National Workshop on FOSS Adoption in Education during August 26-27, 2011 at CDAC Navi Mumbai.

The workshops will involve keynote and invited talks by distinguished researchers and/or professionals in the areas. Also it will be a platform for participants to interact with each other and share best practices.

We sincerely hope that you will join us in making FOSS Workshops a success. We look forward to welcoming you to CDAC Navi Mumbai.

May we request you to please share this with your colleagues.

Please find attached registration form and workshop brochures.

Thanking you,

FOSS Workshops
Organizing Team
CDAC, Kharghar
Navi Mumbai
Tel: +91-22-27565303 Extn.301

--
:: Disclaimer ::
The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you should return it to the sender immediately. Please note that while we scan all e-mails for viruses we cannot guarantee that any e-mail is virus-free and accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.