Re: on-screen scanning keyboard

Jorge,

I haven't confirmed that Dov has passed, but the Skeleton Key online forum isn't up and he hasn't responded to my emails. I have his father's email address, but he hasn't responded either.

Your Android project looks great. I recently learned about the Arduino board and I have plans to make a very sensitive piezoelectric switch to replace the very expensive one I have now. The Teensy is a very small Arduino compatible board that is easy to program to send mouse clicks. I have already done a proof-of-concept with an Uno. I like how your website highlights the currently selected link with a box around it. It would be great if there was a Firefox add-on that did that for every page.

David