a11y demo and suggestions

Hi everyone,

My colleague will give a demo of GNOME accessibility in a (Chinese) school over the weekend. We looked at http://projects.gnome.org/accessibility/solutions.html and http://projects.gnome.org/accessibility/ and would like to get some inputs on how you would showcase GNOME usage and to which groups you would target those accessibility features. It seem low vision is an easy one, do you see other use case?

Our project is an ongoing project of bringing free software (mainly GNOME applications) in education in poor schools in China as a tool to learn "normal" school topics and started a few years ago. We have been through several models over the years but usually get computers for free (or almost), install them in schools and provide teacher training together with class curricula.

Of course any recommendation, tips and "been there done that" perspective would be extremely useful.

Thank you.

Fred