Re: 2011/04/07 14:30 UTC a11y weekly meeting

Hi Aline.

> I wish I could've taken part of it, but I had some work tasks to
> do. :-(

We missed you, but no worries.

> Could you say what was decided here?

I am behind on meeting minutes because I often have work tasks to do as
well. ;-) They should be available soon I hope -- with any luck later
today.

In the meantime, the executive summary is that the team now knows you
are interested in contributing and in what areas you would like to
contribute. Brian Nitz (Accerciser maintainer) seems quite happy that
someone might be able to Mallardize his module's docs. And we all sure
hope your application to the GNOME Women's Outreach program is accepted.
We'll wait to hear from you that you have been accepted and are at a
point where you are able to begin working with us.

Sound good?

Take care.
--joanie