Re: Meeting times, where to find it

So, opinions, thoughts, alternative solutions?

I prefer the google calendar solution, although I don't know how to set it up. I currently have a "GNOME A11y Team Meeting" entry in my local work iCal, and it's set to alternate between the two times. It also alerts me on the weeks when it's a reasonable* time for me to attend.

If someone could set that up with a google calendar (defining the alternate times, send out notifications), I would subscribe to it. I suppose if there was a GNOME A11y calendar, we could put events on it other than just our meeting.

* where "reasonable" means between 9:00am and 5:00pm local time.  :-)

--
;;;;joseph

'Clown control to Mao Tse Tung.'
 - D. Bowie (misheard lyric) -