Re: Running LDTP scripts from Hudson

Hello all,

This issue is fixed - https://launchpad.net/hudson-x11-guitest

Thanks
Nagappan

On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 7:17 AM, Ara Pulido <ara ubuntu com> wrote:
Hello all!

I am trying to set up Hudson [1] to run Mago tests and I am having a
small problem that I hope someone will know how to solve.

I have set up a job to run Mago gedit tests. You can have a look on how
to do it in the wiki [2].

Once I click on run I always get a connection error when importing ldtp.
You can have a look to the error in the attached file.

But, if I open the python interpreter and manually import ldtp, then,
after that, the Hudson job will work correctly for that session.

Thanks!
Ara.

[1] https://hudson.dev.java.net/
[2]