Re: Final staus report call

From: Bryen M Yunashko <suserocks bryen com>

> For those of you who haven't submitted your reports on progress during
> the 3rd quarter (June-September), please send me by end of the day
> today.  I will be compiling everything and forwarding to Stormy Peters
> to include in her GNOME Foundation Quarterly Report.

Hmm, I think that there is a kind of misunderstanding here.

In the final AEGIS meeting we have a little converstion about that,
and we mentioned that marketing team have started to use the wiki so
the different teams can create the report.

In fact this page is already created [1]. Some teams have started to
write it there.

So the idea would be accessibility team doing the same. So we have a
wiki page for the accessibility reports here [2], and some people
started to write there his report (sorry, I need to write it, I will
do ASAP).

So instead of checking the different mails that people sent, with
different subjects and so on, the usual summary that you are writing
take his sources from the a11y page [2], and you just need to write it
on the global page [1], instead of forwarding it to the foundation.

Sorry, I thought that we have concluded that, so we started to write
it down on the wiki.

> FOr those of you who already have sent me your reports, big thanks!

I will write my report on the wiki ASAP, sorry for the delay.

Best regards

[1] http://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/QuarterlyReports/2010/Q3
[2] http://live.gnome.org/Accessibility/QuarterlyReports/2010/Q3

===