Apologize related the hypothetical 2010-10-07 a11y meeting

Hi,

well, as you already know, we have the "pact" of doing a a11y meeting
each Thursday on IRC, in a flip-flop timetable.

As a big amount of the gnome a11y community were in Seville (as me), I
have the intention to send a mail cancelling the IRC meeting.

My apologizes, but I forgot it, and I hope that nobody have appeared
on the IRC channel waiting for the a11y meeting.

BR, see you next week.

===
API (apinheiro igalia com)