Questions about Caribou requirements

Hi Folks,

Students at Western New England College are working on creating written requirements for Caribou. During their investigation, they have identified some questions about the requirements for Caribou. We would like to kindly request some help in answering these questions. I’ve added a page listing the questions at the bottom of the main Caribou page. The direct link is:

http://live.gnome.org/Caribou/RequirementsQuestions

If it is acceptable with the community, answers embedded in the wiki would be most helpful. Or email me directly.

Please let me know if there are any questions and we very much appreciate the help!

Heidi

Heidi J. C. Ellis

Chair and Associate Professor

Department of Computer Science and Information Technology

Western New England College

1215 Wilbraham Road

Springfield, MA 01119-2684

hellis wnec edu