GNOME HackFest and visit to a Guadalinfo centre

Dear list members,

We are proud to invite all attendees to the HackFest in Seville to come to visit one of our Guadalinfo centres to see how we try to make them accessible and to receive feedback from you.

If you will attend this visit, please tell us so in the Doodle poll link at the end of this email.

The visit will be held on Tuesday October 5th at 7pm in the centre located at Castilleja de la Cuesta, 5km from Seville.

We will provide paid transport from the Hackfest place to centre and back to Seville for up to 7-8 people. But more people will be able to attend it if the local attendees share their cars.

Exact details:

Departure time: around 6.40pm.
Departure place: Hackfest area

Centre to be visited: Castilleja de la Cuesta, 5km from Seville.
Address: C/ Principe de Asturias, nº42, inside historical building known as Hacienda Santa Barbara
Google Streetview
Beside Hotel Santa Ana/Cafeteria

End of the visit: around 8.30pm.
Coming back to the Hotel Tryp macarena or where the beer fest will be held.

Doodle link

http://doodle.com/em27d2h7vapkxu67

I'm looking forward to meeting you in person.

Best regards,

Mario Cámara.