Re: Who is speaking at CSUN this year?

Hi Bryen,

I'll be at CSUN giving a talk or two.  No waiver needed...  :-)

Peter

On 11/30/2010 11:59 AM, Bryen M. Yunashko wrote:
Hi folks,

Eitan and myself have both been accepted to speak at the CSUN
Accessibility Technology conference this year in San Diego in March.  We
are wondering if anyone else here has had their papers accepted.

As you may know, speakers at the CSUN conference do not get a free
admission to the conference, but rather, have a reduced fee of $375
which must be paid by December 10.  I am currently in contact with the
coordinator at CSUN to try to get this waived for GNOME-A11y speakers.

As such, its important to let me know which of you will be speaking so I
can include you on the list of possible waivers.  No promises, just
hoping the art of negotiation works well in my favor this time!  ;-)

Thanks,
Bryen M Yunashko
GNOME-A11y Outreach