-----gnome-accessibility-list-bounces gnome org skrev: -----

Till: Matthew Daly <mattyrdaly gmail com>
Från: Ken Starks <helios fixedbylinux com>
Sänt av: gnome-accessibility-list-bounces gnome org
Datum: 2010-11-27 20:41
Kopia: gnome-accessibility-list gnome org
Ärende: Re: Eye Tracking

Hey Matt,

Here is a link to a few that we've looked at but as of yet we haven't had to implement any of them.

Another program is called Dasher...It is open source but again, we haven't tried it yet.

Ken

Please note our new address and phone number:

The HeliOS Project
308A Highland Estates Drive
Round Rock Texas 78664

512 689 6556

"A child's exposure to technology should never be predicated on the ability to afford it."