Accessibility devroom FOSDEM 2011

Does anyone know who is in charge of the Accessibility devroom at FOSDEM 2011 and where they will publish a call for talks?

Best regards,

Christophe Strobbe

Christophe Strobbe
Kasteelpark Arenberg 10 bus 2442
B-3001 Leuven-Heverlee
tel: +32 16 32 85 51
Twitter: @RabelaisA11y
"Better products and services through end-user empowerment" -
Please don't invite me to Facebook, Quechup or other "social networks". You may have agreed to their "privacy policy", but I haven't.