Accerciser maintainership: call for volunteers

Hello folks.

Very little has changed or improved in Accerciser in the last two
development cycles. It's been 3 years since we started the project and
since I have maintained it.

While Accerciser hasn't changed much, it has become a useful tool for
a11y hackers and QA automation. It would be great if some new blood
would get involved and take the project to new places.

Would anyone like to maintain a GNOME module and continue developing it?
There are plenty of things to do and improve in this tool, and I think
GNOME 3.0 deserves better.

For all you sitting on the fence, this is a great way to get involved
and lead in an awesome project (GNOME a11y).

Cheers,
  Eitan.