Re: Single-click mode for all Gnome apps

(Trying again sans screenshot so that the message goes through to the
list. Note that I have since attached the screenshot to the bug.)

> Thanks, Joanie, but that does not sound much better than a
> double-click would be (one long click). Can that slider be reduced to
> 0 time, effectively making it a single click?

In order to try it, it appears I would need to install mousetweaks, and
I'm working on something else at the moment. Sorry!

However, there's also Dwell Click with a bunch of options, beginning
with 'Initiate click when stopping pointer movement'.

Dwell Click also requires I install mousetweaks. But in the meantime,
I'm attaching a screen shot so that you can see all of the options.

HTH.
--joanie