Re: Improvement on ORCA and OCRFeeder

On 05/10/10 16:58, Shaun McCance wrote:
On Sat, 2010-05-08 at 20:06 +0200, Alejandro Leiva wrote:
Hi list,

	(Sorry for the previous mail, I fail with the send button)

	Firstly, congratulations with the great work on GNOME accessibility, is amazing
  the work done.

	Emergya is working on various projects in order to improve the accessibility on
  GNOME.

	Under the umbrella of e-accessibility project of Consorcio "Fernando de los Ríos",
  we have the chance to work in accessibility projects and improve the experience for for
  people with disabilities.

	We're working closely with CIDAT [1], which is providing us a lot of information
  about the real problems of people with disabilities.

Hi Alejandro,

Will somebody be able to share this information with the documentation
team, or work with us to provide better accessibility help? Our team
has experience planning, organizing, and writing. But for a topic as
specialized as accessibility, it's often difficult for us to decide
which topics are needed.

Thanks,
Shaun McCance
http://syllogist.net/

Hi Shaun,

	We're thinking in three documents mainly:

	1) Improvement of Orca manual and reference.
	2) Tutorial migration from JAWs to Orca.
	3) Tutorial of first steps with Orca.

	I think that focus on this three document is a good start.

We're working right now in better spanish translation of orca documentation. Can we contact with you to commit this documentation to gnome documentation center?

We can provide a11y experts too but I think this community is very expert on a11y too ;)

cheers,
--
Alejandro Leiva
Área de Proyectos