Re: Libwnck usage

Found out what the problem is [1].

The problem can be solved by calling wnck_screen_force_update(WnckScreen * screen)
after calling the wnck_screen_get_default() function.

[1] http://markmail.org/message/b25hrpdrhuk442lh#query:metacity%20and%20libwnck+page:1+mid:krry36goifuchhcs+state:results

On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 7:20 PM, Nischal Rao <rao nischal gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

Pardon me if this is not the right mailing list.

I am trying to run a simple code to minimize an open window using the libwnck api. But I keep getting the following error:
(mywnck1:1839): Wnck-CRITICAL **: wnck_window_minimize: assertion `WNCK_IS_WINDOW (window)' failed

I have attached my program. Can anybody please help me with the code?

Thanks in advance.

--
regards,
Nischal E Rao