Re: help pyatspi

Hi:

I'm not sure exactly what you are asking (sorry :-(), but it sounds as
though you want your application to consume the mouse button events
rather than sending them on to the application.  The AT-SPI currently
allows this for keyboard press/release events, but doesn't do so well
with this for mouse button events.

XEvIE may have allowed this at one time (I don't remember), but XEvIE is
dead for all intents and purposes.  As other technologies, such as
XInput2, are explored, consuming mouse button events may become
possible.  In the meantime, you might be able to look at using the
keyboard or other kinds of input devices (e.g., a joystick) to control
your application.

Will