Accessible * reference

Hi,

I am developing an assistive application and am using the AT-SPI C APIs.

For any Accessible Object, I use the AccessibleAction_doAction(Accessible *, long int) to do a particular operation. As a result of that action a new window/application is created. I need to get a (Accessible *) reference to that window/application. Can anybody please tell me how to obtain that reference? (e.g., if i perform click action on an icon, a new (nautilus) window is created. I need to get an Accessible * reference to that window).

Thanks in advance.

--
regards,
Nischal E Rao